DO YOU TRAVEL?
Yes we will travel anywhere. Popcorn are Melbourne based but we have performed all around Australia and overseas.
WHAT DOES POPCORN COST?
The cost of a good quality cover band varies as it depends on factors such as:
- the lineup you want (POPCORN offers 5 piece to 8 piece lineup options)
- the location (the band may have to travel, need accommodation etc)
- how many guests are attending (we may need to bring more sound, lighting system, crew etc)
- how long you want the band to play for
- what you want the band to do (e.g. playing at a wedding ceremony, MC the night, run a DJ set etc)
The best thing to do is to give us a call or make an email enquiry with as much detail as possible. But in all cases we will try to work within your budget.
WHAT ARE YOUR LINEUP OPTIONS
POPCORN operates as 5 piece band comprising a female singer, guitarist/singer, bass player/singer and drummer, but we can add other musicians such as a sax player, a brass section or even funky dancers.
WHAT MUSIC DO YOU PLAY?
POPCORN can play any style music and can play all styles well. Check out at our SONG-LIST.
ARE POPCORN A GOOD COVER BAND?
POPCORN satisfy many factors that are essential for a good cover band:
- quality and experience of the performers and band as a unit
- how often they all play together
- the variety of music styles offered and number of songs on their master songlist
- the lineup and event options we can offer, i.e. additional musicians, playing at say a wedding ceremony etc
- the quality of the equipment (i.e. sound system, light-show and instruments)
- the advice we can offer to help make your event the best it can be
- the service we offer in terms of arranging the event logistics, times and runsheet, liaising with the venue etc
We hope this information has been of help, but if you have any more questions please contact us.