Popcorn – Melbourne’s Best Corporate Cover Band
Ensure that your event is success by hiring Melbourne’s best live Corporate Party Cover Band – Popcorn.
POPCORN have the class, the look and sound and experience to make your event a success.
POPCORN can play at all kinds of events:
- Company Functions, Parties, Balls and Events
- Gala Balls
- School Balls and Functions
- Company Product Launches and Awards Nights
- Sports Events
- Government and Council Events
- Festivals, fairs and fetes
POPCORN can adjust the show style, performance and playlist to suit any type of event no matter how intimate or large scaled, or what mix of people are attending and the type of entertainment required. The band is able to play all styles of music from the best easy listening music to soul, funk and R&B to pop and rock. The band is great to dance to but is also a treat to just listen and watch.
Here is why POPCORN is regarded as Melbourne’s Number 1 choice of Corporate Band:
- We play the best music from the past to present – to entertain any age range or audience mix
- We look and sound amazing
- We play the right music at the right time and energy level
- We will engage with your guests to ensure they have the very best time
- We are a cool, classy and vibey cover band and love what we do
- We are a very experienced and professional outfit
- We are professionally managed and they will guide you through all steps required
- We can start out playing easy-listening or cool Smooth-FM type music and step it up to the best pop and rock hits when appropriate
- We can tailor-make the band lineup to your specific needs, such as including a saxophone player or a three piece brass section and dancers
- We can source all your AV needs at a fraction of the price of the usual 3rd Party AV suppliers. In many cases the savings are so significant you will get the band for next to no cost
Here is some feedback from a high profile corporate event:
“The Sydney Swans had the pleasure of being entertained by Popcorn at the 2012 Sydney Swans Grand Final Dinner. In what was a momentous occasion for the Club, Popcorn kept the mood high and had our guests dancing all night long during a truly wonderful evening. We had so many guests asking staff who the band was and how we found them. We knew instantly that we had secured a professional and entertaining group. Popcorn rose to the occasion and delivered some great musical hits but they also demonstrated great flexibility to cater for some personal requests from our legends of the Club. We will definitely be booking Popcorn again for any future events in Melbourne. Thank you for a flawless performance and my sore feet from dancing the night away”
Kind Regards, The Sydney Swans, AFL Premiers 2012
THIS IS WHAT WE GUARANTEE:
- Provide the highest quality music and sound of any cover band in Melbourne
- To get your guests having the best time
- Arrange all logistics with you and the venue so everything flows without any fuss on the day
- That you will be ecstatic that you had booked Popcorn!
THE QUALITY OF POPCORN
Popcorn regularly play at Melbourne’s leading venues including Crown Palladium, The Grand Hyatt, MCEC, Myer Mural Hall, Peninsula and MAIA at Docklands etc, for many leading companies such as Myer, Telstra, Car & Airline companies, food chains, supermarket chains, mining companies, legal firms, financial institutions etc etc.
Popcorn have also been booked by The AFL, AFL clubs, Melbourne Storm and Melbourne Victory; many Melbourne Councils,
HOW TO BOOK POPCORN FOR YOUR EVENT:
- Call the Melbourne office on (03) 9817 566 and ask for Popcorn’s Manager John Tyrrell. You can also call him on his mobile on 0400 805 465. If you prefer to email us DO IT HERE.
- John have over 30 years experience in the managing bands and entertainment for events globally and is keen to discuss the goals of your event and provide great ideas and solutions
- Please have all the details handy such as event date, venue name and location, the approx running times and what you want the entertainment to achieve
- We will check if we are available and if so, provide a quote based on factors like location and the options you’re after – this will affect the total fee. (It is important to note that fees vary due to the above but will try to work within your budget).
- If you decide to book Popcorn we will get some details from you and issue a simple booking agreement for signing. We also request a deposit.
WE WOULD BE HONOURED TO PLAY AT YOUR EVENT – BOOK US NOW!
PLEASE CALL US TODAY: (03) 9817 5566 OR EMAIL US